Friday, March 30, 2007

Tuberculosis & Tetanus

Tuberculosis & Tetanus
2007.03.30 19:27

Those are what I had at the same time and I was in hospital in emergency cure unit for four consecutive nights from 25th of March to 28th March.
On 15th of March as usual I was trying to wash and cut a relatively big fish that is a kind of sea bream of about 30 cm long. I got a sting from some backfin in my right thumb. My thumb started swelling soon. My thumb kept on being imflammatory till 22nd of March when I found a part of my thumb sbruptly started making tubercules or small swellings - length 2 cm and width 1 cm. On the 23rd and 24th still I was waiting for my symptom's calming down itself but on 25th I found four other fingers of the right hand and part of muscles - brachioradialis in my right forearm started become stiffened. I went to hospital.
I got injected immuno globulin and intravenous drip infusion of antibiotics. Now I think I'm OK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home