Friday, May 25, 2007

Bad Tune

Bad Tune
2007.05.26 1:28

Last night I was writing personal letters, articles, comments...then it was already twenty minutes past six in the morning that I fell asleep. I was forced to get up two minutes before eight in the morning. I was supposed to keep on sleeping till 9:30. Three hours sleep like a log is enough for one day's activity.
It was rainy at 8. Hawkers are moving slowly broadcasting loudly in speaker.
They were a rod seller, so particular in Japan.
My one of the worst day started. All day long I was unbale to concentrate on anything. I replied to a couple of comments, trying to concentrate on otherwise diversiphying mind.
I went to the beach at 23:00. It was really a horrible day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home