Monday, May 28, 2007

Tomorrow Never Comes

Tomorrow Never Comes
2007.05.29 2:55

When I arrived at the office, I saw one parcel with a piece of paper attached. The paper read ' Please send this parcel tomorrow.' The date of certificate of leave was 27th of May, so I understand we ought to submit it today on 28th. The person who wrote this note came before the parcel was collected by freight. I asked him,' When do you want us to submit it? Tomorrow or today? Because the certificate of leave read 27th, so usually this means tomorrow is the next day of 27th. I intended to submit it today.'
He said, 'No, I meant it tomorrow on 29th.'
I said, 'Ok. But please specify the date you want us to submit. '
After the talk with him, I said to my colleague. 'Tomorrrow never comes.' We can't submit it today, but tomorrow we can. But tomorrow, we can't submit it if we follow his note.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home